A modest rise above the heel collar of your shoe, stopping right below the ankle.
Additional cushioning throughout the sock for a more secure, comfortable fit with greater impact protection.
Lightweight and flexible, this durable synthetic enables our beautifully-complex designs to stand the test of time.
The cold morning air in your lungs. The breeze tossing hair in your face. Breathe in deep and make your move with Stance's Wind Tab, a low-cut performance sock style from our Run Collection. We created this sock at the intersection of art and science, with a lime green industrial design that disguises its serious construction. Each pair features medium cushioning where your feet naturally make contact with the ground, while individual fits for the right and left foot offer customized arch support. A reinforced toe and heel offer added durability, while breathable performance mesh keeps feet cool. Every pair sports a reflective logo to help keep you safe and seen, mile after mile. Faster than the wind? You'll find out when you slip on Stance's Wind Tab.
- Reflective Logo For Increased Visibility
- Lightweight Construction With Minimal Cushion
- Breathable Performance Mesh
- Left/Right Engineered Arch Support
- Reinforced Toe And Heel
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.