Landing approximately 2 inches above your ankle, this is the mid-point between our low and crew heights.
Additional cushioning throughout the sock for a more secure, comfortable fit with greater impact protection.
Lightweight and flexible, this durable synthetic enables our beautifully-complex designs to stand the test of time.
Red, grey, and black striped basics never go out of style. The Trey features a custom blend of moisture-wicking fibers and a mosaic of seamless mesh panels. Our saw tooth cushioning uses an articulated foot bed to provide strategic padding that also enhances traction and airflow.
- Ankle Pads
- Deep Heel Pockets
- 80/20 Moisture Wicking Fibers
- Breathable Mesh
- Saw Tooth Anatomical Cushioning
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.