Hitting right below the knee, this height covers the entire lower leg.
A good choice for a close fit, these lightweight socks offer a breathable, less-bulky barrier between your foot and the shoe.
Lightweight and flexible, this durable synthetic enables our beautifully-complex designs to stand the test of time.
With innovation and beauty being top of mind, we proudly introduce our Backcountry socks. The difference in this merino wool masterpiece is that it uses a 200 needle knit, features graduated compression, and offers superior warmth. Durable and reliable, the Stoney Ridge backcountry snow sock will be your go to snow sock all season long.
- Toe Box Oven™ For Warm Toes
- Ultralightweight Construction With Targeted Cushion
- Graduated Compression
- Breathable Performance Mesh Throughout
- Left/Right Engineered Arch Support
- Reinforced Toe And Heel
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.