With innovation and beauty being top of mind, we proudly introduce our Backcountry socks. The difference in this merino wool masterpiece is that it uses a 200 needle knit, features graduated compression, and offers superior warmth. Durable and reliable, the Stoney Ridge backcountry snow sock will be your go to snow sock all season long.
- Toe Box Oven™ For Warm Toes
- Ultralightweight Construction With Targeted Cushion
- Graduated Compression
- Breathable Performance Mesh Throughout
- Left/Right Engineered Arch Support
- Reinforced Toe And Heel
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.