Hitting right below the knee, this height covers the entire lower leg.
Additional cushioning throughout the sock for a more secure, comfortable fit with greater impact protection.
Lightweight and flexible, this durable synthetic enables our beautifully-complex designs to stand the test of time.
The real bench marker of a run isn't the number on the scale, it's a feeling. Push your limits and get some blood pounding in your ears with Stance's Results, a performance sock that pays equal attention to art and science. We achieved this balance by making a high-rise Fusion Run sock that enlists a special blend of sweat-wicking fibers that provide moisture management, and specialized mesh panels that wrap from the top of the foot to the arch to promote breathability when things get hot. The Results was built with an anatomically correct design and perfectly placed bands of elastic arch support, while our signature Air Channel Cushioning uses articulated foot beds to increase airflow and offer up extra padding for feet. When Stance's Results are in, you're just getting started.
- Reflective Logo For Increased Visibility
- Graduated Medium Compression (17 - 21 mm Hg)
- Breathable Performance Mesh
- Lightweight Terry Select Cushioning
- Left/Right Engineered Arch Support
- Reinforced Toe And Heel
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.