As one of the American League's eight charter franchises, the Red Sox made their debut in 1901. Just over a decade later, the team moved to Fenway Park. As one of the most iconic fields in the Majors, Fenway is also home to some of its most fabled chapters. Through the years, legends like Ted Williams, Babe Ruth, Lefty Grove, Carlton Fisk, Wade Boggs, and Cy Young have stepped on the field wearing a Red Sox jersey. They've also helped lead the team to over a dozen pennants and eight World Series titles. Back Boston with the Red Sox Nightshade.
- Embroidered team logo
- 80/20 Moisture Wicking Fibers
- Advanced Moisture Management
- Breathable Performance Mesh
- Anatomical Cushioning
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.