Hitting right below the knee, this height covers the entire lower leg.
A good choice for a close fit, these lightweight socks offer a breathable, less-bulky barrier between your foot and the shoe.
Naturally-renewable, recyclable and biodegradable, this odor-resistant miracle fiber stays warm in the cold and cool in the heat as it wicks moisture away.
Our women's Backcountry socks are created using the finest Merino wool and 200 needle count machines creating the best gradual compression and ultra-low profile warmth. The Queen is the perfect storm of exceptional comfort, unprecedented durability, and obsessive attention to detail.
- Toe Box Oven™ For Warm Toes
- Ultralightweight Construction With Targeted Cushion
- Graduated Compression
- Breathable Performance Mesh Throughout
- Left/Right Engineered Arch Support
- Reinforced Toe And Heel
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.