Payne Stewart was always a favorite among the fans. After all, he gave them plenty of reasons to celebrate. During a career that was tragically cut short, he racked up eleven PGA tour wins, including two U.S. Open titles and the PGA Championship in 1989. Payne was known for his fluid and stylish swing, yet his wardrobe was just as noteworthy. With a nod to traditional golf attire of the past, Stewart often wore ivy caps, knickers, and tall socks. Never afraid to stand out, Payne was a true icon. Play on your own terms with Stance's Payne Stewart.
- 80/20 Moisture Wicking Fibers
- Advanced Moisture Management
- Breathable Performance Mesh
- Anatomical Cushioning
- Left/Right Engineered Arch Support
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.