A modest rise above the heel collar of your shoe, stopping right below the ankle.
Additional cushioning throughout the sock for a more secure, comfortable fit with greater impact protection.
Both durable and dry, space-age polyester also provides the perfect canvas for our fine art applications.
The Pitching Low has an unrivaled fit and style of its own. This fusion golf sock sports anatomically correct designs for the left and right foot. Mesh vents and quick wick fabric keep feet cool and dry. We used a denser weave in strategic areas to create an advanced cushion support system which maximizes padding and support. To enhance the precision of your footwork the Pitching Low features traction control which places a matrix of fabric on the ball, ankle, and heel of the sock for additional grip.
- 80/20 Moisture Wicking Fibers
- Advanced Moisture Management
- Breathable Performance Mesh
- Anatomical Cushioning
- Left/Right Engineered Arch Support
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.