Hitting right below the knee, this height covers the entire lower leg.
A good choice for a close fit, these lightweight socks offer a breathable, less-bulky barrier between your foot and the shoe.
Lightweight and flexible, this durable synthetic enables our beautifully-complex designs to stand the test of time.
Our women's Backcountry socks are created using the finest Merino wool and 200 needle count machines creating the best gradual compression and ultra-low profile warmth. The Pangea is the perfect storm of exceptional comfort, unprecedented durability, and obsessive attention to detail.
- Ultralightweight Construction
- Graduated Compression
- Breathable Performance Mesh Throughout
- Left/Right Engineered Arch Support
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.