2500 miles separate Stance HQ in San Clemente from New Balance HQ in Boston Massachusetts, but the Uncommon Thread that binds us is our obsession with superior fit, quality and products made in the U.S.A. The ‘First of All’ collection is the coming together of surf culture and city life to create the ultimate sock/shoe pairing for the first ever Stance x New Balance collaboration. The New Balance 1978 model features Made in USA quality materials such as, pigskin suede uppers, Vibram sole and custom Stance laces. The collection comes complete with matching Stance socks with stripes and multicolored speckles. (Shoe sizes 6-8 come with Stance size medium sock and shoe sizes 9-13 come with Stance size large sock)
- The men’s 1978 is crafted with a premium pig suede leather upper and exceptional shock absorption in a classic silhouette
- Manufactured in the US
- Vibram® outsole provides maximum surface contact and multi-directional traction
- Custom co-branded shoe insert, and laces
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.