Although the Nationals were founded less than two decades ago, Washington D.C. has a rich tradition of ball. After all, the Washington Senators were a founding member of the American League, playing in the nation's capital from 1901 to 1960. Since the Nationals made their debut in 2005, the team has fielded some exceptional seasons, snagging the East Division title a handful of times. The club has also been home to greats such as Ryan Zimmerman, Ian Desmond, Jayson Werth, and Jordan Zimmerman. Root for the team in the Nationals super invisibles.
- Terry Loop In Forefoot and Toe For Cushioning
- Silicone Gripper For No Heel Slip
- Ultra Lite Cushion
- Arch Support
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.