Renowned photographer and director Nabil Elderkin has been tapped for the latest installment of our hyper-limited “Untitled” Series. Following our partnership in his first photography exhibit, 96 Degrees in the Shade, Stance is once again collaborating with Nabil on a limited-edition t-shirt design that features one of the most iconic images from his exhibition on our signature Butter Blend™ t-shirt. Along with the t-shirt, the collaboration also includes a limited run of box sets that also includes a signature sock design and signed print. All proceeds from the box sets will be donated to Surfers Not Street Children, a direct response program that has been working on the rights of children in South Africa for over 25 years. Their ultimate goal is to empower the children it works with to leave the streets behind for good and become independent and self sustainable. Using the proceeds from this project, Surfers Not Street Children will be working with Nabil on an exciting new program.
- Sustainable SeaCell™ & Pima Cotton blend.
- Our own propriety fiber, a Stance exclusive.
- Unbelievable softness must be felt to be believed.
- Specialized fabrication design ensures a true fit, wash after wash.
- Forward-rolling shoulder seams for minimal chest drag.
- Advanced Lyrca-reinforced collar for long-term shape retention.
- Relaxed chest and sleeves for a modern cut.
- Feather-stitched seaming for added comfort.
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle
- No bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Cool iron
- Do not dry-clean
- Wash dark colors separately
- Do not iron print
- Do not add fabric conditioner