With one of the greatest turnarounds the Majors has ever seen, the Mets emerged from a lackluster season to snag the 1969 World Series. Previously, the team had never posted a winning season. And by transforming from worst in the league to first, the Mets earned no shortage of nicknames. The Amazin's, the Miracle Mets, underdogs - whatever you call them, the 1969 Mets created a chapter in the team's history that will never be forgotten. We pay tribute to the team that showed us miracles can happen with the Mets Nightshade.
- Embroidered team logo
- 80/20 Moisture Wicking Fibers
- Advanced Moisture Management
- Breathable Performance Mesh
- Anatomical Cushioning
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.