The New York Mets made their debut in 1962, filling the void created when the Giants and Dodgers left the city for the West Coast. While the Mets' blue and orange pay homage to the team's predecessors, it's long since penned its own storied history. For proof, look no further than its two World Series titles and the stars that have headlined the team's roster. Celebrate the Mets in the Mets super invisibles.
- Terry Loop In Forefoot and Toe For Cushioning
- Silicone Gripper For No Heel Slip
- Ultra Lite Cushion
- Arch Support
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.