After making their debut in 1993, the Marlins wasted no time rising to the top. In only its fourth year, the team won the World Series as a wild card--a feat it also repeated in 2003. And while the Marlin's history is brief, it's had no shortage of talent. Stars like Miguel Cabrera, Gary Sheffield, Giancarlo Stanton, and Josh Beckett have all stepped on the field wearing a Miami Marlins jersey. Cheer on the team in the Marlins super invisibles.
- Terry Loop In Forefoot and Toe For Cushioning
- Silicone Gripper For No Heel Slip
- Ultra Lite Cushion
- Arch Support
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.