The lowest height available with little to no sock appearance above the heel collar of your shoe.
A good choice for a close fit, these lightweight socks offer a breathable, less-bulky barrier between your foot and the shoe.
The standard in comfort, we utilize a specialized combed cotton that is softer, stronger and smoother than the rest.
The Mariners first sailed into Seattle in 1977 and the team has only grown stronger with time. After all, the team's landed greats like Ken Griffey, Jr., Randy Johnson, Edgar Martinez, and Felix Hernandez. Show some Seattle pride in the Mariners super invisibles.
- Terry Loop In Forefoot and Toe For Cushioning
- Silicone Gripper For No Heel Slip
- Ultra Lite Cushion
- Arch Support
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.