Classic sock height at 7 inches above the ankle.
Additional cushioning throughout the sock for a more secure, comfortable fit with greater impact protection.
The standard in comfort, we utilize a specialized combed cotton that is softer, stronger and smoother than the rest.
2500 miles separate Stance HQ in San Clemente from New Balance HQ in Boston Massachusetts, but the Uncommon Thread that binds us is our obsession with superior fit, quality and products made in the U.S.A. The ‘First of All’ collection is the coming together of surf culture and city life to create the ultimate sock/shoe pairing for the first ever Stance x New Balance collaboration. The New Balance 997 model features a copper rose, and tan color palette, highlighted with a cobblestone patterned deboss on the leather accents, while a teal reflective underlay represents the patina copper often found on the cities brownstones. The collection comes complete with matching Stance socks with stripes and multicolored speckles. (Shoe sizes 6-8 come with Stance size medium sock and shoe sizes 9-12 come with Stance size large sock)
- Comfort collar features anatomically positioned foam pads that lock-in the heel and cushion around the ankle
- Debris-free construction eliminates waste, preserving raw materials and providing an environmentally preferred manufacturing solution
- ENCAP® midsole technology provides support and maximum durability
- Lightweight EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) midsole provides flexible lightweight impact absorption
- Manufactured in the US for over 75 years and representing a limited portion of our US sales
- Pig suede/premium leather upper
- Custom co-branded shoe insert, and laces.
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.