Each pair of our snow socks provide tremendous warmth and readily wick moisture, even when wet. That's due to their merino wool fiber blend, which is an excellent insulator and defends feet against both odor and cold. For heavy shredding, each pair is built with breathable mesh panels to improve ventilation and Y-Gore seaming on the heel that forms to fit the foot perfectly. The Los Pescados features ankle cushioning, complete with air channels, while keeping you cool and comfortable while protecting sensitive areas from the wear and tear that comes with a day on the mountain, while a fully wrapped terry loop toe box keeps toes toasty from first lift to last run.
- Natural Wool Fusion Blend
- Toe Box Oven™ For Warm Toes
- Breathable Performance Mesh
- Air Channel Cushioning
- Left/Right Engineered Arch Support
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.