Forward-rolling seams with slightly dropped armholes combine for a more open, contemporary shape.
A durable slow-knit cotton construction, crafted from a century-old Japanese suspended sewing technique.
Employing a century-old Japanese suspended knitting technique for a sophisticated cotton blend, this is our ultimate expression of quality and craftsmanship. Pre-shrunk and built to last for a one-of a-kind fit. Plan on this favorite being in your rotation for years to come. Male model is 6'2" and wearing a size Medium. Female model is 5'10" and wearing a size Medium.
- Pinnacle Japanese Tsuri slow-knit build.
- Painstakingly built for superior durability, made to last.
- A one-of-a-kind Loopwheel construction for a sophisticated cotton blend.
- Specialized fabrication design ensures a true fit, wash after wash.
- Forward-rolling shoulder seams for minimal chest drag.
- Advanced Lyrca-reinforced collar for long-term shape retention.
- Relaxed chest and sleeves for a modern shape.
- Feather-stitched seaming for added comfort.
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle
- No bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Cool iron
- Do not dry-clean
- Wash dark colors separately
- Do not iron print
- Do not add fabric conditioner