Get liberated. The Liberated 16 features a proprietary blend of hydrophilic while hydrophobic yarns wick moisture away from your foot preventing hot spots, bacterial growth, and blisters. The full forefoot of the sock is knitted in mesh to improve ventilation and elevate comfort. Ultra-high loft cushioning protects your ankles from wear and tear while extra dense cushioning to help protect your feet from the sheer forces involved in high-performance play. The Saw Tooth design is anatomical, has air channels to keep your feet cool and has a traction design knit into it that allows you to make cleaner cuts in your footwork.
- Ankle Pads
- Deep Heel Pockets
- 80/20 Moisture Wicking Fibers
- Breathable Mesh
- Saw Tooth Anatomical Cushioning
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.