Since making their debut in 1946, the Knicks have become inseparable from the fabric of New York. Heavy hitters like Walt Frazier, Bill Bradley, Patrick Ewing, Amar Stoudemire, and Carmelo Anthony have called Madison Square Garden their home. Through the years, the Knicks have been serious contenders in the playoffs. Celebrate the team with Kicks Snow, an iced out design with focus on the team's logo.
- 80/20 Moisture Wicking Fibers
- Advanced Moisture Management
- Breathable Performance Mesh
- Anatomical Cushioning
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.