Each year on April 15th, Major League Baseball commemorates and pays homage to Hall of Famer Jackie Robinson, who first broke baseballs color barrier in 1947. As part of the annual event, players across the MLB don Jackie’s number 42. This year, they will wear the Jackie Robinson OTC in his honor.
- Official Sock Of The MLB
- Breathable Performance Mesh
- Engineered Ankle Cushioning
- Reinforced Toe And Heel
- FEEL360™ Technology
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.