Classic sock height at 7 inches above the ankle.
Additional cushioning throughout the sock for a more secure, comfortable fit with greater impact protection.
Quick-drying and extra tough, this durable synthetic performance fiber promises to wick away moisture for many adventures to come.
In 1986, 46-year-old Jack Nicklaus, also known as “The Golden Bear,” was playing for his sixth Masters victory, 18th major title, and 73rd PGA tour win. The Jack Nicklaus Masters sock commemorates an 18-foot birdie putt on hole 17, which capped an eagle-birdie-birdie run, giving Nicklaus the lead, and ultimately, the Masters win. The sock features the legendary image of Nicklaus raising his putter in celebration on the 17th hole, along with the golden bear logo embroidery on the ankle. Celebrate the greatest golfer of all time with the Jack Nicklaus Masters crew sock.
- 80/20 Moisture Wicking Fibers
- Advanced Moisture Management
- Breathable Performance Mesh
- Anatomical Cushioning
- Left/Right Engineered Arch Support
- Seamless Toe Closure
- FEEL360™ Technology
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.