Hitting right below the knee, this height covers the entire lower leg.
Maximized cushioning across the bottom of your foot for an enhanced fit and robust impact protection.
Abrasion-resistant yet soft to the touch, this quick-drying synthetic performance fiber moves any moisture away from your skin to keep you moving.
Issues, we all got em' but we feel the best way to off-load them is on the mountain. Realign and let it all go with the Issue snow sock.
- Natural Wool Fusion Blend
- Toe Box Oven™ For Warm Toes
- Breathable Performance Mesh
- Air Channel Cushioning
- Left/Right Engineered Arch Support
- FEEL360™ Technology
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.
Our FEEL360™ technology is a proprietary fiber treatment that adapts and reacts to the foot to create the freshest and driest comfort experience.
- FreshReacts to eliminate bacteria and odor
- DryAdapts to body temperature to keep feet cool and enhance natural moisture wicking
- DurablePerforms longer and better with twisted yarns