The lowest height available with little to no sock appearance above the heel collar of your shoe.
A good choice for a close fit, these lightweight socks offer a breathable, less-bulky barrier between your foot and the shoe.
The standard in comfort, we utilize a specialized combed cotton that is softer, stronger and smoother than the rest.
History runs deep for the Hawks. Before landing in Atlanta in 1969, the franchise roosted in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Missouri. Through the years, it's made over forty trips to the playoffs and been home to greats that include Dikembe Mutombo, Mookie Blaylock, Pete Maravich, Lenny Wilkens, Bob Pettit, and Moses Malone. Cheer on the team in the Hawks super invisibles.
- Terry Loop In Forefoot and Toe For Cushioning
- Silicone Gripper For No Heel Slip
- Ultra Lite Cushion
- Arch Support
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.