The depth of Gary Player's accomplishments reveals a determination that is anything but ordinary. After all, Player once noted, "The harder I practice, the luckier I get." Over a span of five decades, the Black Knight won 165 tournaments, including nine major championship victories. He also bagged a Career Grand Slam, winning all four majors in 1965. Hailing from South Africa, Player was voted the country's Sportsman of the Century. He also attained the PGA's Lifetime Achievement Award in 2012. Celebrate one of the greatest golfers of all time with Stance's Gary Player.
- 80/20 Moisture Wicking Fibers
- Advanced Moisture Management
- Breathable Performance Mesh
- Anatomical Cushioning
- Left/Right Engineered Arch Support
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.