When the Giants moved to San Francisco in 1958, the team already had a rich history. Between their time in New York and San Francisco, the Giants have also served as home to stars such as Willie Mays, Willie McCovey, Barry Bonds, Juan Marichal, Mel Ott, Buck Ewing, and Travis Jackson. Back the Boys from the Bay in the Giants super invisibles.
- Terry Loop In Forefoot and Toe For Cushioning
- Silicone Gripper For No Heel Slip
- Ultra Lite Cushion
- Arch Support
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.