Hitting right below the knee, this height covers the entire lower leg.
Maximized cushioning across the bottom of your foot for an enhanced fit and robust impact protection.
Naturally-renewable, recyclable and biodegradable, this odor-resistant miracle fiber stays warm in the cold and cool in the heat as it wicks moisture away.
Introducing our Sage Kotsenburg Pro Model, Get Slayed. Each pair of our snow socks provide tremendous warmth and readily wick moisture, even when wet. That's due to their merino wool fiber blend, which is an excellent insulator and defends feet against both odor and cold. For heavy shredding, each pair is built with breathable mesh panels to improve ventilation and Y-Gore seaming on the heel that forms to fit the foot perfectly.
- Natural Wool Fusion Blend
- Toe Box Oven™ For Warm Toes
- Breathable Performance Mesh
- Air Channel Cushioning
- Left/Right Engineered Arch Support
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.