Hitting right below the knee, this height covers the entire lower leg.
Additional cushioning throughout the sock for a more secure, comfortable fit with greater impact protection.
Lightweight and flexible, this durable synthetic enables our beautifully-complex designs to stand the test of time.
Sometimes it all comes down to the wire. Our Fusion Wire OTC (over the calf) features 200 needle construction, anatomically correct designs for each foot, and a reinforced heel and toe. These Fusion Run socks can withstand some hard miles while moisture-wicking fabric and mesh vents keep things cool and dry. For additional breathability and an especially smooth ride, the sock features Air Channel Cushioning, which uses an articulated foot bed to enhance airflow and padding.
- Reflective Logo For Increased Visibility
- Graduated Medium Compression (17 - 21 mm Hg)
- Breathable Performance Mesh
- Lightweight Terry Select Cushioning
- Left/Right Engineered Arch Support
- Reinforced Toe And Heel
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.