Landing approximately 2 inches above your ankle, this is the mid-point between our low and crew heights.
Additional cushioning throughout the sock for a more secure, comfortable fit with greater impact protection.
Quick-drying and extra tough, this durable synthetic performance fiber promises to wick away moisture for many adventures to come.
Carbs, we can't live without them but atleast they are easy to burn off. The Air Channel Cushioning of the Carb uses an articulated foot bed to increase padding and airflow while a mosaic of mesh vents wraps from the top of the foot to the arch to further enhance breathability. Its 200 needle count stitching is paired with a reinforced heel and toe for a clean appearance and plenty of durability. For an unrivaled fit and exceptional support, this crew sock features anatomically correct designs for the left and right foot.
- Reflective Logo For Increased Visibility
- Lightweight Construction With Minimal Cushion
- Breathable Performance Mesh
- Left/Right Engineered Arch Support
- Reinforced Toe And Heel
- FEEL360™ Technology
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.
Our FEEL360™ technology is a proprietary fiber treatment that adapts and reacts to the foot to create the freshest and driest comfort experience.
- FreshReacts to eliminate bacteria and odor
- DryAdapts to body temperature to keep feet cool and enhance natural moisture wicking
- DurablePerforms longer and better with twisted yarns