To catch a good game, head north. Since making their debut in 1977, the Toronto Blue Jays have had some incredible seasons--including back-to-back World Series titles in 1992 and 1993. In addition to snagging two American League pennants, the Jays have won a handful of East Division titles and served as home to greats such as Roberto Alomar, Rickey Henderson, Paul Molitor, and Dave Winfield. Cheer on the team with Blue Jays Nightshade.
- Embroidered team logo
- 80/20 Moisture Wicking Fibers
- Advanced Moisture Management
- Breathable Performance Mesh
- Anatomical Cushioning
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.