Hitting right below the knee, this height covers the entire lower leg.
Maximized cushioning across the bottom of your foot for an enhanced fit and robust impact protection.
Naturally-renewable, recyclable and biodegradable, this odor-resistant miracle fiber stays warm in the cold and cool in the heat as it wicks moisture away.
A man of few words and much action Louif continues to evolve his vision and push snowboarding into the future. Owner of a laundry list of “firsts” and “never been done” tricks in the street, Louif has expanded his repertoire in recent years by wandering deep into the remote backcountry and bringing an uncommon approach to swimming in the deep end. The man that destroys it all needs a sock that does the same. Introducing the Big Lou, a Louif Pardis Pro Model.
- Natural Wool Fusion Blend
- Toe Box Oven™ For Warm Toes
- Breathable Performance Mesh
- Air Channel Cushioning
- Left/Right Engineered Arch Support
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.