Landing approximately 2 inches above your ankle, this is the mid-point between our low and crew heights.
Additional cushioning throughout the sock for a more secure, comfortable fit with greater impact protection.
Quick-drying and extra tough, this durable synthetic performance fiber promises to wick away moisture for many adventures to come.
Thanks to a custom blend of moisture-wicking fibers, the Appalachian QTR keeps feet cool and dry. A network of mesh vents wraps from the top of the foot to the arch to further enhance breathability while Stance's Air Channel Cushioning uses an articulated footbed to increase padding and airflow. Its reinforced heel and toe and tight, 200 needle count stitching deliver a crisp appearance and plenty of durability. And for an unrivaled fit and exceptional support, this quarter sock features anatomically correct designs for the left and right foot.
- Reflective Logo For Increased Visibility
- Lightweight Construction With Minimal Cushion
- Breathable Performance Mesh
- Left/Right Engineered Arch Support
- Reinforced Toe And Heel
- FEEL360™ Technology
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.