From test runs in the icy Alaska wilderness to the frozen streets of Stockholm to your favorite resort, Stance's Alsace has been put through the ringer. Our Women's Snow socks feature Performance Aero-Blend, our proprietary blend of hydrophilic yarns that deliver our most advanced moisture wicking balanced by a supremely lofty hand feel and impact resistant cushioning, making hot spots and blisters a thing of the past. Engineered 360-degree gradual compression helps blood circulation and improves the efficiency of your muscles, while performance mesh in the body of the sock regulates temperature. Reinforced arch construction is built to eliminate foot fatigue, while Y-Gore seams are knitted into the heel cup to provide you with the perfect fit. When it comes to defending feet from the cold, Stance's Alsace passes with flying colors.
- Toe Box Oven™ For Warm Toes
- 360 Engineered Heel
- Engineered Ankle Cushioning
- 80/20 Moisture Wicking Fibers
- Breathable Performance Mesh
- Air Channel Cushioning
- Left/Right Engineered Arch Support
- Reinforced Toe And Heel
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.