Bold journeys demand an uncommon approach. And luckily, Stance's Uncommon is here to help. To keep feet cool and dry, this Fusion Run sock features a custom blend of moisture-wicking fibers and a mosaic of mesh vents that wraps from the top of the foot to the arch. Stance's Air Channel Cushioning uses an articulated footbed to further enhance padding and breathability. Tight, 200 needle count stitching and a reinforced heel and toe provide a crisp appearance and plenty of durability. And for an exceptional fit and unrivaled performance, this quarter sock sports anatomically correct designs for the left and right foot. Abandon the ordinary with Stance's Uncommon.
- Reflective Logo For Increased Visibility
- Breathable Performance Mesh
- Lightweight Terry Select Cushioning
- Left/Right Engineered Arch Support
- Reinforced Toe And Heel
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.