As a pro shred, entrepreneur, and designer, Mikey Leblanc has left his imprint on snowboarding’s history—yet he’s still going strong. Mikey laid down some of the most memorable video parts in the 90s. After founding his own street wear and outerwear company, Holden, he also stands at the forefront of shred fashion. Mikey is nothing less than a living legend. Made out of our finest Merino Wool, this all natural blend provides thermo regulation, quick-drying, and superior moisture wicking. Wool has natural anti-microbial properties benefiting your fresh feet. We've placed breathable mesh into strategic areas to improve ventilation and elevate comfort. The cushioning design has air channels to keep you cool and comfortable while giving you protection from wear and tear on the most extreme adventures. Reinforced arch construction built to give you correct support and eliminate foot fatigue and fully wrapped terry loop toe box keep your tootsies toasty.
- Natural Wool Fusion Blend
- Toe Box Oven™ For Warm Toes
- Breathable Performance Mesh
- Engineered Ankle Cushioning
- Air Channel Cushioning
- Left/Right Engineered Arch Support
- Reinforced Toe And Heel
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.