Whether you prefer the park or beg for the backcountry, Stance's Kellie is always down to ride. Our Women's Snow socks provide tremendous warmth and readily wick moisture, even when wet. That's due to their merino wool fiber blend, which is an excellent insulator and defends feet against both odor and cold. For heavy shredding, each pair is built with breathable mesh panels to improve ventilation and Y-Gore seaming on the heel that forms to fit the foot perfectly. Ankle cushioning, complete with air channels, keeps you cool and comfortable while protecting sensitive areas from the wear and tear of a day on the mountain, while a fully wrapped terry loop toe box keeps toes toasty from first lift to last run. For a true ride or die partner, just reach for Stance's Kellie.
- Natural Wool Fusion Blend
- Toe Box Oven™ For Warm Toes
- Breathable Performance Mesh
- Engineered Ankle Cushioning
- Air Channel Cushioning
- Left/Right Engineered Arch Support
- Reinforced Toe And Heel
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.