On the days when your run wants to put up a fight, fight back with a sock that elevates both your performance and your resolve. Here's the secret weapon: Stance's Dreadmill OTC sock, a bold and beautiful addition to our Fusion Run Collection that seamlessly blends art and science for a plush ride that looks as good as it feels. Their saccharine pink and purple details may look sweet, but when it comes to pounding pavement, they're anything but dainty. Our OTC length offers a high profile while our superior sweat-wicking fabric blend, strategic venting and thermo regulation keep feet dry even when you're breaking a sweat. To ensure it matches your moves, the Dreadmill OTC also features air-channel cushioning and an anatomical fit that supports your right and left individually. And to keep your feet protected mile after mile, the sock sports Stance's custom graduated compression fit, while the reinforced toe and heels offer maximum durability. Don't dread the run, the make run dread you with Stance's Dreadmill OTC.
- Reflective Logo For Increased Visibility
- Graduated Medium Compression (17 - 21 mm Hg)
- Breathable Performance Mesh
- Lightweight Terry Select Cushioning
- Left/Right Engineered Arch Support
- Reinforced Toe And Heel
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.