Don't be fooled by its name--there's nothing common about this Fusion Run sock. Thanks to a custom blend of moisture-wicking fibers, Stance's Common keeps feet cool and dry. A network of mesh vents wraps from the top of the foot to the arch to further enhance breathability while Stance's Air Channel Cushioning uses an articulated footbed to increase padding and airflow. Its tight, 200 needle count stitching is paired with a reinforced heel and toe for a clean appearance and plenty of durability. And for an unrivaled fit and exceptional support, this tab sock features anatomically correct designs for the left and right foot. Demand more with Stance's Common.
- Reflective Logo For Increased Visibility
- Breathable Performance Mesh
- Lightweight Terry Select Cushioning
- Left/Right Engineered Arch Support
- Reinforced Toe And Heel
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.