Play like an all American, all the time. The B. Ross Pyro features ultra-high loft cushioning that protects your ankles from wear and tear while extra dense cushioning to help protect your feet from the sheer forces involved in high-performance play. The Saw Tooth design is anatomical, has air channels to keep your feet cool and has a traction design knit into it that allows you to make cleaner cuts in your footwork. The toe box is linked stitch-by-stitch to ensure a flat look and an abrasion free experience while a Y-shaped seam is knitted into the heel cup to provide you with a perfect fit.
- Ankle Pads
- Deep Heel Pockets
- 80/20 Moisture Wicking Fibers
- Breathable Mesh
- Saw Tooth Anatomical Cushioning
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.