Pound for pound, Allen Iverson was one of the greatest players of all time. After the 76ers snagged him with the first overall pick in 1996, AI went on to be the league's Rookie of the Year. Throughout his fourteen seasons in the NBA, Iverson made eleven All-Star appearances and was named the league's MVP in 2001. He was also a four-time NBA scoring champion and three-time steals leader. Despite his small size, Iverson looms large in his personality. On and off the court, he's always played on his own terms.
- Ankle Pads
- Deep Heel Pockets
- 80/20 Moisture Wicking Fibers
- Breathable Mesh
- Saw Tooth Anatomical Cushioning
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.